These links are offered as a service to you. CASHRA is not responsible for the content on these sites.
Human Rights Commissions:
British Columbia and Nunavut do not have a human rights commission.
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Human Rights Tribunals
Human rights tribunals are agencies separate and independent from commissions.
- Alberta Human Rights Tribunal
(a separate and independent part of the Alberta Human Rights Commission)
- BC Human Rights Tribunal
- Canadian Human Rights Tribunal
- Northwest Territories Human Rights Adjudication Panel.
- Nunavut Human Rights Tribunal
- Ontario Human Rights Tribunal
- Quebec Human Rights Tribunal
- Saskatchewan Human Rights Tribunal