CASHRA brings member agencies together to improve and promote human rights in Canada. Our member agencies share a mandate of protecting human rights across Canada. Our work together on public education, addressing systemic discrimination, and promoting best practices benefits each member agency and advances human rights.
Public Education Projects
CASHRA provides opportunities for members to exchange information about human rights laws in Canada. We also undertake public education projects that advocate for human rights in Canada and abroad.
CASHRA hosts regular national human rights conferences. The conferences bring human rights professionals from Commissions, government as well as from the private and non-profit sectors to participate in discussions and workshops that focus on human rights protection and promotion.
- Alberta Human Rights Commission
- British Columbia Office of the Human Rights Commissioner
- Canadian Human Rights Commission
- Manitoba Human Rights Commission
- New Brunswick Human Rights Commission
- Newfoundland and Labrador Human Rights Commission
- Northwest Territories Human Rights Commission
- Nova Scotia Human Rights Commission
- Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Prince Edward Island Human Rights Commission
- Québec – Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse
- Yukon Human Rights Commission